Release 4.7.0 | August 27th 2019
Organization-centric application — Phase 2
- Organization-centric view. Users who are members of more than one organization using Vidigami are now able to switch between organizations from the Settings Menu in the header of the app.
- Each organization also displays the school name “SLUG” in the URL displayed on the Home header. This can be edited in the admin app.
- The landing page in Vidigami (now called Home) now displays 3 tabs:
- Groups (also accessible from the left sidebar)
- Library (if enabled for the organization)
- The Admin Panel is now accessible in the header of the app, denoted by the bar graph icon.
- The Settings Menu is now denoted by the school logo in the header of the app.
- The position of the School Year Selector, Category Selector, Create Group, Import Group List, Export Group List, and Search Groups options have been inversed within the Group Directory page.