Organization-centric application — Phase 1
Vidigami is steering towards a model that empowers schools by removing multi-organization complexity.
Up until version 4.6.8. Vidigami allowed users to integrate multiple organizations into the same user interface. While this provided access and visibility to multiple streams of content, it also cluttered the interface and significantly restricted collaboration due to discrepancies in single-organization user vs multi-organization permissions.
As a student-centric platform, the need to collaborate with current material prevailed.
Starting the School Year with a Clean Slate
In order to distinguish content across different school years, this release will clear the “Feeds” page for all organizations, until new content is added for the upcoming school year.
- For multi-organization users: Set creation will be organization-specific
- Users will have a single account per organization - This will prevent users from activating and inadvertently merging accounts that should not be merged
- We will add a Feeds Story for “Created by”
- Notifications for content tagged with “Created by”
- Empty Feeds page will display a new graphic
- Feeds Page will be empty for all schools until there is activity.
- The welcome group will contain albums with training videos
- The batch-select bar will display the text “No actions available” when no functions are available.
- Vidigami SHOP is now disabled.
See: Batch-select Bar