In Vidigami, every user has access to a personal Portfolio page and, if they are a Parent Member, the Portfolios of their children at the organization. Portfolios can be found on the Sidebar and is represented by a profile image for each user linked to you.
Every user's personal Portfolio includes the following tabs, where content associated to them is captured and organized in a meaningful and personalized way:
- Media - this is where any media in Vidigami where you are tagged either by face or under the With field (in the More Info section of the photo or video) will automatically be captured.
- Work - this is where any media where you are tagged under Created By (in the More Info section of the photo or video) will be captured. This is particularly relevant to students, as this is where artwork, projects, and other visual documentation from their coursework is intelligently collected.
- My Sets - this is where you can create personal Sets of miscellaneous bookmarked photo that are private only to you.
- Likes - these are all the photos or videos that you have liked in Vidigami.
- Uploads - this is where you can view all the media that you have uploaded over time.
- Group Sets - this is where you can view all the various Group Sets throughout Vidigami where you have Manage Group permissions or higher (with the ability to contribute to and/or share sets).
You can sort content in either of the tabs in your Portfolio page by Year, Media Type (Photo or Video) and lastly, how recently you were tagged in that media.