Administrators have exclusive access to the Admin Panel, located on the top-right corner, and identifiable with the bar chart icon
The Admin Panel contains the following tabs:
The User List is a table that displays records for each user, including User Type, System Role, the Latest Year they are a part of, Grad Year (if they are a student), number of Tagged Media under their name, and activation Status on the system.
Administrators can add users to the system by clicking on "Add User"
Administrators can use the criteria in the User List to filter users. Filters are located on the top right-hand corner of the User List.
- Group Members: Groups in which users are members.
- Relationships: Pull users with No Relationships.
- Status: whether the user is Activated, Not Activated, or Pending (meaning an activation invitation has already been sent to their email address).
- Graduation Year
Insights provide information on user activation and activity over specific periods. It includes analytics for how many people successfully activate a Vidigami account, Family Coverage (parents linked to students), and statistics on activities such as downloads, uploads, and top face taggers. Administrators can filter insights by User Type.
1 - School Progress
The first section in is School Progress. This reports on two key metrics related to user activation:
- % Activated Users - The percentage of registered/enrolled users who have been invited to join Vidigami and have activated their account for the current school year.
- % of Family Coverage - The percentage of families with one or more members who have activated their Vidigami account.
2 - Date Selector
Underneath the School Progress metrics, Administrators can see activity from the previous school week, as indicated by the Last Week tab. The bar graphs for totals during the selected period of time include:
- Activated Users (including new accounts created following invitation to the system)
- Uploads (including images and videos)
- Face Tags Created (including Auto Tags via Facial Recognition or Manual Tags of detected faces)
- Unique visits (based on unique user Host IDs. Note that this does not count the same user ID unless idle for 1 hour)
To see results for the School Year so far, select the School Year tab.
3 - User Rankings
The User Rankings section provides a report on who is using Vidigami the most and how. Activities include:
- Top 5 Uploaders: The users who uploaded the most content
- Top 5 Taggers: the users who tagged the most faces
4 - Album Rankings
The Album Rankings section of Insights provides a report on which albums are receiving the most activity. These activities include:
- Top 5 Albums by Media Uploads: the albums where users uploaded most of the content.
- Top 5 Albums by Face Tags: the albums where most faces are tagged.
Any photos or videos that have been flagged by anyone in the community will appear in this tab. Once reported, Administrators can view all flagged media, when they were flagged, by whom, and for what reason. They can also change face tags. Once reviewed, Administrators can decide to restore or remove the media entirely from the system.
School administrators are responsible for reviewing reported photos. When a photo or video is reported, it is immediately unshared wherever it lives in Vidigami. All Administrators will receive a notification.
Administrators can sort Reported Media too.
Weekly Uploads provides admins with the ability to moderate all incoming content over a rolling 7-day period. Weekly Uploads are similar to Feeds. However, they display all content in a similar view as an album, where all photos and videos uploaded throughout the week appear chronologically.
The Tags tab provides a complete list of context tags (keywords added to groups, albums or media) used per School Year. The list also displays a breakdown of all the groups, albums, and media content to which any given tag is applied.
To modify a tag, click on it.
Create a New Tag
To create a new tag, select the New Tag option. Enter a unique name and Proceed.
Delete a Tag
From the system, select the X in the list. Deleting a tag deletes it from the system permanently, removing its application to any media, album or group throughout Vidigami.
Administrators can merge tags by selecting the checkbox for 2 or more tags on the list. The Batch-Select bar will appear with the option to Merge Tags. This action requires a new unique name for all selected tags. Tags will be merged, replacing any instance of the old tags applied to any group, album or media content in Vidigami.
Administrators can input the credentials for all available SIS integrations with Vidigami in this tab (See Integrations).