In Vidigami, users with the system-wide Administator Role have exclusive access to an Admin Panel, which can be accessed via the left Sidebar of your school site.
Here, admins can view several tabs:
- Users List - this tab is where all users from your school can be added and managed in Vidigami. The Users List is essentially a table that displays records for each user, including their User Type, their System Role, the Latest Year they are a part of, their Grad Year (if they are a student), the number of Tagged Media under their name, and lastly, their activation Status on the system. The Users List can also be filtered for narrowing down to specific people in your community.
- Insights - this tab provides information on user activation and activity over specific time periods. It provides analytics for how many people successfully activate their Vidigami account, Family Coverage (parents linked to students), and statistics on activities such as downloads, uploads, and top face taggers. These can be narrowed down by different User Types
- Reported Media - this is where any photos or videos that have been flagged (reported) by anyone in your community will appear. Once reported, admins have the ability to view all reported photos, open each media, see when it was reported, by whom, and for what reason. They can also change face tags. Once reviewed, they can decide to restore or remove the media entirely from the system.
- Weekly Uploads - this tab provides admins with a way to moderate all incoming content over a rolling 7-day period. Weekly Uploads are similar to Feeds, however, they display all content in a similar view as an album, where all photos and videos uploaded throughout the week appear chronologically.
- Manage Tags - this tab provides a list of all context tags that exist in Vidigami that have been created by admin or manager users. Here, you can see how many groups, albums or media have been tagged with a certain keyword, create new tags, delete tags, and even merge 2 or more existing tags in the system.
- Roles - this is where you can view the Default Roles available in Vidigami and all permissions that come with them. This is also where you can create Custom Roles.
- Integrations - in this tab, you can input the handshake credentials for all available SIS integrations with Vidigami (Blackbaud, Finalsite).