Vidigami Insights provides school admins with information on overall user activation and activity. To access Insights, go to the Admin page and select the Insights tab.
1 - School Progress
The first section in your Insights is School Progress. This reports on two key metrics related to user activation:
- % Activated Users, which refers to the number of registered/enrolled users who have been invited to join Vidigami and have activated their account for the current school year.
- % of Family Coverage, which represents the percentage of families with one or more members who have activated their Vidigami account.
2 - Date Selector
Underneath the School Progress metrics, admins can see activity from the previous school week, as indicated by the Last Week tab. Bar graphs for totals during the selected period of time include:
- Activated Users (including new accounts created following invitation to the system)
- Uploads (including images and videos)
- Face Tags Created (including Auto Tags via Facial Recognition or Manual Tags of detected faces)
- Unique visits (based on unique user Host IDs. Note that this does not count the same user ID unless idle for 1 hour)
To see results for the School Year so far, select the School Year tab.
3 - User Rankings
The User Rankings section of your Insights provides a report on who is using Vidigami the most and how. Activities include:
- Top 5 Uploaders: The users who uploaded the most content
- Top 5 Taggers: the users who tagged the most faces
4 - Album Rankings
The Album Rankings section of Insights provides a report on which albums are receiving the most activity. These activities include:
- Top 5 Albums by Media Uploads: the albums where most content is uploaded to
- Top 5 Albums by Face Tags: the albums where most faces are tagged in photos