Single sign-on access between the “ON” products and Vidigami allows users to access Vidigami by clicking on a link that can be added to the Resource page or any “ON” product.
Steps to Enable Single Sign-On for Blackbaud
- Create a Vidigami Manager within an “ON” product.
- Add Vidigami link to “ON” product, ie: Resource Page
- Activate SSO in Vidigami via the Integrations tab in the Admin Panel (See Admin Panel).
- Enter URL: school.myschoolapp.com
- Enter: User Name and Password of the designated Vidigami manager.
A one-time activation is required whereby users are:
- Prompted for their acceptance of Vidigami’s end-user agreement and
- Asked to set-up a password. Users will be prompted to provide their login name and associated password upon installing the Vidigami iOS or Android app for mobile access to photos on Vidigami (See Mobile App Section).
Upon successful data sync, Administrators will see all staff, parents, and students for the current school year from Blackbaud in The User List (See Admin Panel).
Please note that the integration will not automatically add users to their respective groups (See Groups).
Please be advised that when using SSO in Vidigami, we do not support Internet Explorer as your web browser.