The Users List in the Admin Panel is where all users from your school community can be added and managed in Vidigami.
The Users List is essentially a table that displays records for each user, including their:
- User Type:
- System Role
- Latest Year
- Grad Year (if they are a student)
- Tagged Media
- Status on the system.
Filtering the Users List
Admins can filter users in the Users List based on the:
- School Year: the year they are a part of in Vidigami
- User Type: Student, Staff, or Member
- Role: throughout the system
On the top right-hand corner of the Users List, you can select User Type and Role directly by clicking and selecting an option from the drop down.
To apply more advanced filters, select the three dots to the right of the Role dropdown to view all available filters. You can apply multiple filters on the Users List at a time:
- Group Members: which groups the users are members of
- Relationships: you can mark if you would only like to pull users with No Relationships.
- Status: whether the user has been Activated, Not Activated, or Pending (meaning an activation invitation has already been sent to their email address).
- Graduation Year