In the web app, users with the "Download Media" Permission can download media from albums or sets.
When downloading media:
- Vidigami advises all community members to respect the privacy rights of each family, and staff members by never publishing media outside of Vidigami (to social media...etc) without the consent of the subjects involved.
There are two image quality options available:
Web version (default): compresses the image file to a smaller size and resolution (best for online use)
Original image: Download the image that was initially uploaded.
Download from Lightbox
Open an image or a native video. At the bottom of the Lightbox, select the Download option (Embedded videos can't be downloaded).
Download Multiple Photos
Administrators and managers have the ability to download multiple media from albums by following these steps:
- Navigate to the album
- Select the items to download (up to 500)
- The Bach-Select Bar will appear at the top with the option to Download (See Batch-Select bar).
- Choose to download the ZIP or have the file emailed.
- Wait for the download to complete.
Note: All images downloaded from the Vidigami mobile app are original images as they are captured in full-resolution. Similarly, batch downloaded images are original images. There is no option to batch download reduced resolution images.