In the web app, users with the "Download Media" Permission have the ability to download media (photos and native videos) from within an album or set.
When downloading media:
- Vidigami advises all community members to respect the privacy rights of each family, and staff members by never publishing media outside of Vidigami (to social media...etc) without the consent of the subjects involved.
There are two image quality options available:
Web version (default): compresses the image file to a smaller size and resolution (best for online use)
Original image: Download the image that was initially uploaded.
Download Single Item from Lightbox
Open an image or a native video. At the bottom of the Lightbox, select the Download option (Embedded videos can't be downloaded).
Downloading Content in Bulk
Administrators and Managers have the ability to download multiple items from albums, sets, or global search results by following these steps:
- Navigate to the album, set, or simply search for the content.
- Select the items to download (up to 500 items can be downloaded at a time)
- The Bach-Select Bar will appear at the top with the option to Download (See Batch-Select Bar).
- Choose to download the content directly as a ZIP folder or have the files emailed to you.
- Wait for the download to complete.
Note: All images downloaded from the Vidigami mobile app are original images as they are captured in full-resolution. Similarly, batch downloaded images are original images. There is no option to batch download reduced resolution images.