As long as a user is part of your Vidigami Users List, you will be able to tag them by face. To do this:
- Open any photo.
- Select the ‘Tag Faces’ option at the top header of the Lightbox.
- If Vidigami has detected a face in the image, grey face boxes will appear. This is the system asking you to tag the person.
- Select the grey face box and begin typing the name of the user, if they are a part of your school's Vidigami site. As soon as you start typing, a dropdown will appear of all the users who are members of the groups your media and album is currently within. This is Vidigami narrowing down users a group-level first, because it knows that those are the users who will likely be in any photos within the group.
- You can always remove or change a face tag if there is a mistake.
- Once the face is tagged, the user's name will appear in green when you hover over the image.