Vidigami uses a face recognition algorithm that allows it to recognize faces in newly uploaded photos. When the system identifies a face within an image, it will draw a white box around it.
As long as a user is part of the Users List, other users will be able to tag them.
It is key to tag detected faces as it helps Vidigami build a unique collection of faces per user. Once approximately ⅓ of the community has become known to the system, it will suggest possible face matches.
Once the face-match confidence level is above an acceptable threshold, the system will auto-tag the user.
Tag a Face
- Open any photo in the Lightbox
- Select the ‘Tag Faces’ option in the header.
- If Vidigami has detected a face in the image, the face box will appear.
- Click on the box and begin typing the name of the user. A dropdown will display all the group members in which the media and album currently are.
- Users can always remove or change a face tag if there is a mistake.
- Once the face is tagged, the user's name will appear in green when users hover over the image.