- The administrator or manager can add new members to the Group by going to the “Members” tab and clicking on “Add Members.”
- Filters can be applied to the list of users to narrow down list of users and the selected members are added to the Group.
- The administrator can also search for the user to add them to the list.
- The administrator or manager can remove a member from a Group by going to the “Members” tab and clicking on the Trash icon for the particular member.
Update Member Role
- The administrator or manager can batch update the role of one or more members of a Group by navigating to the “Members” pane.
- The user can then select the members and click on “Change Role” to update the role by selecting a role from the drop down list.