Administrators can create groups in Vidigami under any of the 7 preset Categories. To create a new group:
- Navigate to the Group Directory
- Select the green Create Group option
- *Enter the Group Name.
- *Select one of the 7 Categories the group belongs under (a group can only belong to one category at a time).
- *Make Private - this determines if the group and its contents are visible to all users in Vidigami or private to those who are members of that group only.
- *Tags - apply group-level tags to make it easier to search for them and to help associate similar groups together (eg: the tag ‘grade 1’ is added to both “Miss Rose’s Class” and “Mr. John’s Class”).
*Indicates that this information can be changed in the Group's Settings after it is created.
- Export their previous school years' groups by selecting the Export Group List option from that year's Group Directory
- Update the Group Host IDs
- Validate the CSV and share with Vidigami CSS
For assistance in setting up groups for the new school year, please contact your Client Success Specialist (CSS).