The preset categories are:
- Internal: Ideally used for all internal operations, groups labelled under this category can be made private by going into the groups' settings and enabling “Make Private”. Examples of Internal Groups are Faculty & Staff, Parent Association, Yearbook, Marketing, Advancement.
- Academics: When a student is assigned to a specific Grad Year, that means that they will become a member of that corresponding grade group. These grade groups are labelled under the Academics category. Examples of Academic Groups are Grade 1, Miss Rose’s Class, Upper School, Lower School.
- Athletics: For sports programs, different teams will belong to groups labelled under the Athletics Category. Examples of such team groups are commonly the division and sport name: Girls Basketball, Boys Hockey, Cross Country, Paralympics.
- Arts: Adequate for art programs and activities such as Visual Arts, Music or Theatre. Arts Groups may include Senior Production, Annual Fine Arts Showcase, Battle of the Bands, Pottery, Photography.
- Events: Content for any event that takes place throughout the school year is typically added to a group labelled under Events. These Event groups may house content for occasions such as school-wide holiday events (Christmas Fair), Halloween, Easter, fundraisers, miscellaneous contests, Sports Day.
Clubs: Clubs are groups for extra-curricular activities and initiatives. Label a group under Clubs for student or faculty-led groups like Chess Club, Mathalon, Student Council, Cooking.
Campus News: This is a category that everyone follows in order for administrators to showcase the great things going on in your school for the entire community to see.