Yes. However, the content you see in your Feeds Page is displayed by relevant stories first, followed by all activity from within your organization. The Only exception is private content. Members who are part of private groups will be notified of events relating to content within it and see that activity in their Feeds Page only.
Articles in this section
- What are Feeds?
- What are notifications?
- When will I get notifications?
- How long are the notifications displayed for?
- I just uploaded some photos but the story doesn’t appear on my Feeds. Why is this?
- How many stories can I view on the Feeds page at a time?
- Do I see feeds of everything happening at my organization?
- Will I see relevant activity on my Feeds Page since I started using Vidigami?