Notifications are a way to alert you of any new activity. At the top right-hand corner of the web app, you will see a “bell” icon. Each time there is a new story that is relevant to you, a number will pop up beside it. Select the icon to see your notifications. Those that have been read will be highlighted white, while unread notifications will be gray. Select a story to see the content and its location within Vidigami.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?