Notifications are a way to alert you of any new activity. At the top right-hand corner of the web app, you will see a “bell” icon. Each time there is a new story that is relevant to you, a number will pop up beside it. Select the icon to see your notifications. Those that have been read will be highlighted white, while unread notifications will be gray. Select a story to see the content and its location within Vidigami.
Articles in this section
- What are Feeds?
- What are notifications?
- When will I get notifications?
- How long are the notifications displayed for?
- I just uploaded some photos but the story doesn’t appear on my Feeds. Why is this?
- How many stories can I view on the Feeds page at a time?
- Do I see feeds of everything happening at my organization?
- Will I see relevant activity on my Feeds Page since I started using Vidigami?