Notifications are a way to alert you of any new activity. At the top right-hand corner of the web app, you will see a “bell” icon. Each time there is a new story that is relevant to you, a number will pop up beside it. Select the icon to see your notifications. Those that have been read will be highlighted white, while unread notifications will be gray. Select a story to see the content and its location within Vidigami.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?