As long as you have the embed code for a public set, you can share slideshows in any digital platform that can support it. This can be your school website, e-portfolio, content editor, learning management system, or even a digital display. Share links also generate a preview image of the slideshow when shared on social media or an email.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?