As long as you have the embed code for a public set, you can share slideshows in any digital platform that can support it. This can be your school website, e-portfolio, content editor, learning management system, or even a digital display. Share links also generate a preview image of the slideshow when shared on social media or an email.
Articles in this section
- Why make photos public?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing?
- Will viewers with public links be able access Vidigami and see photos from my school?
- How do I share photos publicly?
- How do I share photos privately?
- What is an embed code and how is it used?
- Where can I publish a slideshow?
- How do I publish a slideshow into Finalsite?
- How do I publish a slideshow into Blackbaud onMessage?