As long as the school chooses to continue with Vidigami for storing and sharing it’s school memories, the entire repository of photos collected will be stored and made available to the school. Families have access while their children are attending the school and at the school’s option, access to photos after students graduate is determined by the school. Families and students have download photos for personal use at any time. Should the school choose to discontinue using Vidigami, the school will have options for where the repository of photos can be re-located.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?