As long as the school chooses to continue with Vidigami for storing and sharing it’s school memories, the entire repository of photos collected will be stored and made available to the school. Families have access while their children are attending the school and at the school’s option, access to photos after students graduate is determined by the school. Families and students have download photos for personal use at any time. Should the school choose to discontinue using Vidigami, the school will have options for where the repository of photos can be re-located.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?