No, using Vidigami will encourage families to share the many photos that they take at events that were not previously available to the school. Vidigami will make it easier to share photos and engage your entire school community.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?