When users download an image from Vidigami, it will be stripped of EXIF data to ensure content privacy. As a result, the file size of the image may be up to 5% smaller than the original. However, this is subject to the amount of data that is stored in the EXIF of any given image. The quality of the image will not change and no processing would have been applied to the image.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS 11 device?
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?
- How do I login to Vidigami?