When users download an image from Vidigami, it will be stripped of EXIF data to ensure content privacy. As a result, the file size of the image may be up to 5% smaller than the original. However, this is subject to the amount of data that is stored in the EXIF of any given image. The quality of the image will not change and no processing would have been applied to the image.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?