Due to Vidigami’s responsive design, how many stories you see at a time depends on the size of monitor or device you are using, as the page and its content will adapt to the size of your display. Typically, on the web app, you will be able to see up to 6 stories. You can always scroll down to see more activity.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS 11 device?
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?
- How do I login to Vidigami?