Whether it’s a school-wide event, sports victory, or unforgettable moment, you may wish to share these memories with a wider network. With various channels like social media, email newsletters, and the website, there’s always content to be shared. Instead of having to separately download, filter, and re-publish batches of photos for multiple uses, Vidigami enables admins to publish a set of photos directly from a public set in any group.
Articles in this section
- Why make photos public?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing?
- Will viewers with public links be able access Vidigami and see photos from my school?
- How do I share photos publicly?
- How do I share photos privately?
- What is an embed code and how is it used?
- Where can I publish a slideshow?
- How do I publish a slideshow into Finalsite?
- How do I publish a slideshow into Blackbaud onMessage?