Whether it’s a school-wide event, sports victory, or unforgettable moment, you may wish to share these memories with a wider network. With various channels like social media, email newsletters, and the website, there’s always content to be shared. Instead of having to separately download, filter, and re-publish batches of photos for multiple uses, Vidigami enables admins to publish a set of photos directly from a public set in any group.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?