School Administrators can manage their own users in Vidigami in the Enrollment page that can be found in “Administrate” in the left sidebar. The Enrollment page displays a list of on boarded users per school year, and you can click on the “Add User” button to add new users to the list. You may visit our Admin Management QuickStart Guide, and go to “Add Users to Enrollments” for more details on adding and launching new users.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS 11 device?
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?