Drag and drop from Apple Photos is not supported. Unfortunately, Apple Photos has not supported the ability for users to drag and drop photos into commonly used photo editing applications, including Adobe Photoshop and many other third-party online services (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6988568). We have reported the issue to Apple earlier this year and are waiting for a resolution. As soon as this is resolved, we will publish an update.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?