Drag and drop from Apple Photos is not supported. Unfortunately, Apple Photos has not supported the ability for users to drag and drop photos into commonly used photo editing applications, including Adobe Photoshop and many other third-party online services (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6988568). We have reported the issue to Apple earlier this year and are waiting for a resolution. As soon as this is resolved, we will publish an update.
Articles in this section
- Who owns the photos uploaded to Vidigami?
- What happens to the original photo when it is uploaded to Vidigami?
- Is there a limit to the size of each photo uploaded?
- What browsers can I use to upload photos?
- What image files can I upload?
- Is there a limit to the number of photos that we can upload?
- Can I drag and drop photos from Apple’s desktop Photo App?
- All of my selected images seem to be displaying, but are not uploading. How do I complete my upload?