Vidigami retains the original image uploaded. This image is replicated and stored in multiple regions so that we ensure every image at upload is backed-up immediately. We retain the EXIF data associated with the image as part of the original image. It is also added to the meta-data associated with the image collected by Vidigami in the system.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?