Vidigami retains the original image uploaded. This image is replicated and stored in multiple regions so that we ensure every image at upload is backed-up immediately. We retain the EXIF data associated with the image as part of the original image. It is also added to the meta-data associated with the image collected by Vidigami in the system.
Articles in this section
- Who owns the photos uploaded to Vidigami?
- What happens to the original photo when it is uploaded to Vidigami?
- Is there a limit to the size of each photo uploaded?
- What browsers can I use to upload photos?
- What image files can I upload?
- Is there a limit to the number of photos that we can upload?
- Can I drag and drop photos from Apple’s desktop Photo App?
- All of my selected images seem to be displaying, but are not uploading. How do I complete my upload?