Vidigami considers the owner of a photo to be the individual who uploaded the image. As part of the terms of service, the photos are intended to be shared with members of your school. This means that owners agree to allow Vidigami an ongoing license to use, repurpose, repackage, and provide support to the access of the photos for members of your school. Other than the owner of the photo, no member of your school or Vidigami has the right to license the rights of the photo to any individual or organization outside of the school, nor should those photos be used for public distribution without prior consent from the owner.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS 11 device?
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?
- How do I login to Vidigami?