Vidigami considers the owner of a photo to be the individual who uploaded the image. As part of the terms of service, the photos are intended to be shared with members of your school. This means that owners agree to allow Vidigami an ongoing license to use, repurpose, repackage, and provide support to the access of the photos for members of your school. Other than the owner of the photo, no member of your school or Vidigami has the right to license the rights of the photo to any individual or organization outside of the school, nor should those photos be used for public distribution without prior consent from the owner.
Articles in this section
- Who owns the photos uploaded to Vidigami?
- What happens to the original photo when it is uploaded to Vidigami?
- Is there a limit to the size of each photo uploaded?
- What browsers can I use to upload photos?
- What image files can I upload?
- Is there a limit to the number of photos that we can upload?
- Can I drag and drop photos from Apple’s desktop Photo App?
- All of my selected images seem to be displaying, but are not uploading. How do I complete my upload?