When you come across a photo of your child, you can click “Tag Faces” to start tagging the photo from within the lightbox. In Vidigami, all the tagged photos of your child are available in his collection of photos; you may quick access his photos at any time by clicking on your child in the sidebar.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?