When a photo has been flagged, the school administrator can delete the photo permanently, let it remain in a “flagged photo” folder that is not accessible to other Vidigami users, or restore the photo to its original album.
Articles in this section
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- My album was linked to multiple groups, what happens if I move it to a new school year.
- What is considered “Student Work” in Vidigami?
- What is the difference between the “Created By” and “With” in Lightbox?
- Who can change who the photo was “Created By” or “With”?
- I downloaded photos as a zip, but when I open it, I’m seeing this error.
- Can we download photos from Vidigami?
- What happens to the quality and data of an image when it is downloaded?
- Does this make more work for my teachers and staff?
- Can my yearbook staff use Vidigami?