Yes, as group administrators, your yearbook staff can curate photos throughout the year into their own ‘sets’ for easy access allowing them to spend their time on design and content, not searching for suitable images.
Articles in this section
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- My album was linked to multiple groups, what happens if I move it to a new school year.
- What is considered “Student Work” in Vidigami?
- What is the difference between the “Created By” and “With” in Lightbox?
- Who can change who the photo was “Created By” or “With”?
- I downloaded photos as a zip, but when I open it, I’m seeing this error.
- Can we download photos from Vidigami?
- What happens to the quality and data of an image when it is downloaded?
- Does this make more work for my teachers and staff?
- Can my yearbook staff use Vidigami?