Yes. We recommend you store all school photos in Vidigami, so your entire school community can access photos from one secure, private location. Your school can choose to upload any school photos you wish, taken by faculty, teachers, students, or photographers. If your school does not want professional photos to be immediately accessed by all Vidigami users, you can create a private group or unpublish an album to hold them in.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?