This means that the video source is no longer available. Before deleting it from Vidigami, we suggest you check the video’s settings on YouTube or Vimeo.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- How do I only see videos in an album?
- I have a video file that is .mov/.mp4 but it is not being accepted at upload. Why
- I see that videos have been added to an album, but they have a broken link icon displayed over them.
- How do I upload a video to Vidigami?
- Who can upload videos to Vidigami?
- Can anyone download a video that has been uploaded to Vidigami?
- Why can’t I download a video from Vidigami?
- Can I add a video to a slideshow?
- Why can’t I upload videos on my mobile device?