Copyright is used in Vidigami to establish that an image is owned by any individual that might have a private business or wish to copyright their work for any reason. When users apply copyright to a photo, they can choose to display it on the image by toggling the "Display copyright" checkbox.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS 11 device?
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?