Copyright is used in Vidigami to establish that an image is owned by any individual that might have a private business or wish to copyright their work for any reason. When a copyright is applied to a photo, all members with access to it will see a watermark applied to the image. No user will be able to download or buy products through Vidigami Shop. In the Lightbox, you can use the description box to add the website URL to the page (e.g. photography business) where the image can be purchased.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS 11 device?
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?
- How do I login to Vidigami?