Administrators and managers can Batch-add metadata to multiple items by selecting the checkbox that appears upon hovering over any media within an album, which activates the batch-select bar.
- Batch-Add Users: Add an existing user of the Vidigami system to this media. This is great for group projects where multiple people work on an item.
- Batch-Add Created By: In the copyright field, add a username or the name of a business (i.e. school name or professional photographer).
- Batch-Add Tags: Add tags to all selected images here.
- Batch-Display "Copyright" - This selection allows copyright text to appear on all images
- Batch-Display "Watermark" - This protects images by displaying a watermark over the entire image.
Note: While users can Batch-add or replace existing metadata, it's not possible to batch-remove metadata.