Yes, You can create your own ID directory for your users. As long as they are unique, Host IDs can be a combination of digits and letters. We recommend including both in order to avoid formatting changes that may automatically occur in Excel or Pages. Also, keep in mind that Host IDs are case sensitive. This means that 2 accounts can be created for the same person if 1 Host ID has upper case letters and the other has lower case letters.An example of a Host ID is: ss018221
Articles in this section
- When I need to update Host IDs on a CSV file, data changes in Excel or Pages. What should I do?
- What does onboarding mean?
- What do I need now in order to set up Vidigami for my organization?
- Why do I need different forms (instead of just a single one)?
- Where can I find the onboarding forms?
- Do I have to complete these forms manually? Where do I find the data needed to complete them?
- Do I have to use these forms in order to onboard my school?
- What is a Host ID and why do I need it?
- Do I need to onboard the entire school each year? How often do I need to import the different forms to Vidigami?
- What happens if user information (e.g. student emails, parent information) is changed during the school year?