Yes, You can create your own ID directory for your users. As long as they are unique, Host IDs can be a combination of digits and letters. We recommend including both in order to avoid formatting changes that may automatically occur in Excel or Pages. Also, keep in mind that Host IDs are case sensitive. This means that 2 accounts can be created for the same person if 1 Host ID has upper case letters and the other has lower case letters.An example of a Host ID is: ss018221
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS 11 device?
- Can I move an album to a different school year?
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- I want to disconnect Vidigami from my social account. How do I disconnect?
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Vidigami account but with a different organization?
- What if I use a shared computer and someone else is logged in to Facebook, Google or Microsoft when I want to activate my Vidigami account?
- How do I activate my account through social login?
- To what social networks can I log in to Vidigami with?