The onboarding forms are designed to import information for multiple users and groups at your organization, and so, they are the quickest and most efficient way to keep records updated. You can, however, choose to manually import single users, set up relationships, create groups individually, and assign members to each group.
Articles in this section
- When I need to update Host IDs on a CSV file, data changes in Excel or Pages. What should I do?
- What does onboarding mean?
- What do I need now in order to set up Vidigami for my organization?
- Why do I need different forms (instead of just a single one)?
- Where can I find the onboarding forms?
- Do I have to complete these forms manually? Where do I find the data needed to complete them?
- Do I have to use these forms in order to onboard my school?
- What is a Host ID and why do I need it?
- Do I need to onboard the entire school each year? How often do I need to import the different forms to Vidigami?
- What happens if user information (e.g. student emails, parent information) is changed during the school year?