- Import user list via CSV - admins can control onboarding of users and establish relationships between students and their families.
- Export/Import group structure via CSV - admins can simply batch-create the same groups year over year instead of needing to manually create them individually.
- Import members to groups via CSV - batch-add members to their respective groups, so that relevant activity from their school year is always pushed to them via feeds and notifications.
- Flexible school year - Define start/end dates for non-standard calendar periods (e.g. Summer School). To set up a custom school period, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open school year button - give activated users access to content from their school year.
- Updated filters - Not only can you filter groups by School Year within the Group Directory, you can also easily filter users by which school year they are a part of, making searching and management quick and flexible.