A host ID is a unique identifier. We use Host IDs to uniquely identify users. We also need Host IDs for groups, as they will have different content based on which school year they are housed under. You will need to provide a Host Id for each member. Typically, for students, this may simply be their student IDs. The Host ID will enable us to integrate data from most of the leading SIS systems in the future.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a video from YouTube or Vimeo into Vidigami?
- What does Copyright mean and why would a photo in Vidigami need to be marked as “copyright”?
- Why are some images not displaying from my iOS device?
- Vidigami Version 3 FAQ
- How do you back up schools' data in case something goes wrong?
- How do I login to Vidigami?
- Do I have to use my social login to access Vidigami?
- When will I get notifications?
- What are notifications?
- What are Feeds?